CONTINUE AFTER AD
O WhatsApp is one of the most used applications on mobile devices, but its appearance is different depending on the operating system. Still, there are alternative apps that allow you to make WhatsApp the same as iPhone on Android.
CONTINUE AFTER AD
How to Make WhatsApp Same as iPhone on Android
What differentiates WhatsApp from the iPhone version for Android is its minimalist interface and more intuitive emojis. It is not that there is a preference on the part of the Meta for iPhone devices, but these features have been present on the iPhone for quite some time.
As the community is not content only with what is offered to them, a community of modders has transformed one of the versions of WhatsApp for Android similar to what we have seen on the devices of the Apple.
Even though the app looks like the original, it cannot be upgraded through your default app store. So whenever a new version comes out you will have to search for the Google a more up-to-date version of the application.
As an alternative version of WhatsApp, we aim to be as up to date as possible. Where we find Fouad iOS, with it we can make WhatsApp same as iPhone on Android just by installing the app on your device instead of original WhatsApp.
As it is not an official application, we do not recommend its use if you want privacy and have personal data on your Android device, follow the procedure to make WhatsApp same as iPhone on Android at your own risk.
- First of all, before learning how to make WhatsApp same as iPhone on Android, it is necessary to backup your original WhatsApp conversations. To do this, open the app on your device and tap on the More options option at the top right corner of the app.
- Now select “Settings” from the drop-down menu that will appear after the previous step.
- Select the “Conversations” option in the settings section of the WhatsApp application.
- To save your current WhatsApp chats, select “Backup chats”, then press the green “Backup” button and wait for your current chats to be saved to your device.
- After following the above steps, navigate to the website Fouad iOS Beta – MBMODS and find the “Fouad iOS” download option, press the blue button to download it.
- Once the download is complete, open it and install it on your device only when you delete the original WhatsApp from your device.
- Once the installation of the app is complete, open it and give all necessary permissions for the app to work properly on your Android device.
- Configure the application as if you were using the original WhatsApp application for the first time, enter your number and enter the security code received by sms.
- Complete the app setup by enabling all adjacent permissions.
- When prompted to save the Google Drivetap “skip” due to the app’s incompatibility with Google Drive backup.
- Enter your name and press “Next” and choose the theme you want to use, light or dark theme.
After installing the app, we conclude with the guide on how to make WhatsApp the same as iPhone on Android. Still, you need to configure the emojis in the app to make it even more similar to the iPhone app.
To enable emojis, follow the steps below:
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Choose “Preferences” and then choose “Settings and Appearance”.
- Select the “Appearance” option and finish by choosing the “Old WhatsApp (iOS)” option.
That’s it, we’re done with all the settings needed to keep the app similar to WhatsApp on the iPhone. Go to the recommended links at the beginning of this article to discover other articles that we have prepared for you.