Apex Legends Mobile is one of the most wanted games of the moment, and even those who have a good computer want to test the game. In this tutorial you will see how download and install Apex Legends Mobile on PC and how to leave it in 120 frames per second.
How to Install Apex Legends Mobile on Emulator
- the first step is download android emulator for pc. The emulator we are going to use in this tutorial is GameLoop from Tencent. his link here
- The second step is install or ES File Explorera. You can download it from the APK from your browser to PC or download Chrome from GameLoop then download ES File Explorer. Once ES File Explorer is downloaded, it’s time to install it on GameLoop. To do this, just double click on the APK and it will open the GameLoop and start the installation.
- now is the time to download apex legends mobile. No need to search for it on the Google Play Store for the emulator, you will have to download the APK + Obb separately through from this link. This version is 32-bit and is essential to work in the emulator.
- Now that you have downloaded the APK and the Obb of the game, unzip them and send them to the folder C:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared.
- Open the game in GameLoop, open ES File Explorer and find the folder /data/share1. Inside will be the files you copied. Install the Apex Legends Mobile APK first, but don’t launch it. Then copy the obb folder to /storage/emulated/0/android/obb.
- When you first open Apex Legends Mobile, you will likely get a message warning you that the game cannot be played on the emulator. Now comes the turn of the master. Just close the game and before this message appears, keep clicking “back” a few times. (left arrow) in the emulator. With this, the the emulator ignores this message and you can play.
Tip: To have mouse and keyboard controls configured automatically in Apex Legends Mobile, tap the keyboard icon in the top right corner of the emulator (next to the back button) and choose the option that has the name BR “and some sayings in Chinese”. Just select it and the controls will be perfect for you to play Apex Legends Mobile on the emulator.
Set Apex Legends Mobile on the emulator to reach 120 FPS
If you have a good computer or a laptop with a dedicated graphics card, when you open the game it will already offer the 120 FPS option, but if that doesn’t happen, we have some tips for enabling that option.
The first trick is to modify the engine configuration of the emulator. To do this, go to the “three dashes” option in the upper right corner of the emulator window.
For the game to work well, you will need to configure the engine as follows:
- Graphics engine: automatic
- RAM memory: 8 GB
- Processor: 8 cores
- FPS: 120 FPS
Also leave the following settings enabled in the engine part:
- Enable render cache
- Force global render cache
- prioritize dedicated graphics card (standalone)
- Enable rendering optimization
- adb debugging
- root permission
Below you can see images of other configurations.
Finally, just click save. You will need to restart the emulator. After that, just open the game and see that the 120 FPS option is now enabled.