Now we have more details on these headsets ahead of their release. According to a report by WinFuture, the Japanese tech giant plans to launch LinkBuds S soon.
Over the past few weeks we have written that the sony was working on a new pair of truly wireless (TWS) headphones. These new models are part of the LinkBuds series and are called LinkBuds S. Now we have more details on these headsets ahead of their release.
According to a report from WinFuture, the Japanese tech giant plans to launch the LinkBuds S soon. Unlike the non-S variant which featured the open-loop design, the next version features a more conventional closed-loop design. However, they are unlike any other TWS headphones on the market, as each of the individual headphones apparently weighs only 4.8 grams. In other words, the LinkBuds S they could very well be the “lightest and smallest” headphones on the market.
Keep in mind that it still offers the latest technologies like noise cancellation and Hi-Res Audio despite being lightweight. It also implies that the sony has another aspect of LinkBuds S to advertise when marketing the new product. In comparison, the popular AirPods Pro and Apple weighs around 5.4 grams per earbud, while the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 they also weigh around 5 grams. On the other hand, the WF-1000XM4 from sony weighs a remarkable 7.3 grams.
While lighter weight should also translate to a smaller battery, it seems the LinkBuds S will still be able to deliver decent audio reproduction. It’s known to run for 6 hours (likely with ANC turned off) and last up to 20 hours when paired with your charging case. This is what we know so far, stay tuned as we will provide updates when additional information on this product from sony.
Sony Xperia 10 IV launched for $500
processor is used Snapdragon 695 and Qualcomm. The chip combines eight Kryo 660 computing cores with a clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz, an Adreno 619 graphics accelerator and a Snapdragon X51 modem. 5G. The smartphone includes 6 GB of RAM and a storage capacity of 128 GB. Power is provided by a drums 5000mAh with 30W fast charging support.
Moreover, the filter Xperia 10 IV measures 6.0 inches diagonally and has a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels. Protection is provided by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. On the front is an 8-megapixel camera with a maximum aperture of f/2.0. The rear camera setup contains three sensors – 12, 8 and 8 megapixels.
In addition, the smartphone includes Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5.1 wireless adapters. There’s also a USB Type-C 3.1 port, an NFC controller, and a standard 3.5mm headphone port.
Specifications of the Sony Xperia 10 IV
- Filter 6-inch (2520 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 21:9 with 97% DCI-P3, 10-bit, tri-bright smartphone display, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 690 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2 + 1.8GHz x 6 CPU Kryo 560) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- android 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8′′ sensor, 79° wide-angle lens, hybrid OIS/EIS, 8MP 1/4′′ 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1/4.4′′ sensor for up to 10x hybrid zoom
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/4′′ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, 78° wide-angle lens
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP65/68)
- 3.5mm audio port, 360 Reality Audio certified, 360 Reality Audio Upmix, DSEE Ultimate, stereo recording, adaptive Qualcomm aptX
- Dimensions: 153 x 67 x 8.3mm; Weight: 161g
- 5G (sub-6 GHz)/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Tipo C
- Drums 5000 mAh with fast charging up to 30 W (USB PD), adaptive charging Xperiabattery care, STAMINA mode